Sunday, December 12, 2004

Typical Manifesto

Well then, this site might soon well contain random thoughts I have.

First off, I am not a prolific writer and I have actually been quoted as saying I hate writing. This is true but that does not mean I actually cannot write; you may remember some of my works such as "Astronomy Midterm #1" and "History Pop Quiz #3". Ahh.. but I joke. Anyway, for the longest time I have a habit of not actively remembering my past. I usually say that all my memories are stored in other people. I have to hang around my friends to actually "jog" my memory. Everything is there in my brain but I dare just say I am lazy or have a tumor. To switch it up a bit I now give you, Mr. Internet, my memories to remember for me. Yep. So I try.

Anyway, 50/50 chance I give this up by tomorrow. Oh, and I used a semi colon above there but I was just trying to be cool. I don't know what a semi colon is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home