Thursday, February 03, 2005

T-mobile Lies.

Those bastards at T-Mobile definitely lied to me. It's pretty much impossible to switch your number from two different accounts on the same provider. It would be simple if I was coming from another provider like Cingular. Does that make sense? Nope. So what to do? Should I just ditch my old number and go through the horrbile proccess of telling people your new number? Or should I cancel everything and just get a different not as cool phone, keeping my same number????? Well!??

If I could just find another good deal for a phone I want at another provider that would be fine because I can switch my number that way. Luckily there is a 14 day trial period at T-Mobile so I can get out of my contract if it comes to that. Phew. It would be fun telling Tmobile I would love to give them my money if they would just change my number but unfortunatly they forced me to give my money to another provider AND oh I get still get my number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home