Monday, May 30, 2005

Idea of the day.

I forgot I was going to try to do these every day. Anyway, first of all I do not do drugs. I do drink alcohol but no drugs. I would be a terrible drug addict anyway, I can't swallow pills and am embarrasingly afraid of needles. I guess I could smoke things but I don't smoke and it doesn't seem too interesting to me anyway. That being said, I have nothing against people who do drugs. As long as it is not something life threatening, I don't think it's stupid or dumb, not really my business.

So, the idea. Well yesterday while I was eating at a diner I had an idea. The previous night I was with some people that I did not know and they were looking to smoke a bowl. They did not smoke enough to know how much to buy or what a good price was. Wait a sec.. let me see if my idea already exists...nope I don't think so. My idea would be a centralized website that would contain the current street price of drugs and references for the amount needed for specific cases. (ex. If someone was with 3 people how much would they need for one joint or bowl and what should they pay) Yeah, I'm not even sure if it is legal, probably would be pretty controversial, but eh. Probably be helpful to many a sheltered college student. Someone do it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Someone do it."

Vin Diesel help us all if Ram ever gets a squad of minions...

8:52 PM  
Blogger greenbean the eccentric said...

the only use would be for the sheltered assholes. all the real druggies know what's up.

11:54 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

not everyone is a real druggy. most people arent. thats the point. especially if you just move somewhere and don't know the normal price for the city. also, even people who do drugs semi often sometimes find it hard to quantify the amount needed in terms of grams or whatever.

it would also help possibly solidify prices so people can refer to a set standard. kind of like the way precious metals are priced.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home