Sunday, December 19, 2004

Cell Phone Ringtone?

Anyone know of a song that contains a 25 second excerpt that would make an excellent cell phone ring? I'm lookin for a new ring. My current ring is the first 25 seconds from Beck's "Where it's at". I can take any mp3 and use it so think hard. By the way, whenever I hear that Beck song now I freak out and think my phone is ringing, even if I am on the phone. If you ever see me, play the song and you will see. Laugh at my Pavlovian conditioning.

Please leave a comment if you have any ideas. You can leave anonymous comments, I don't mind.

Thank you in advance for anyone who posts. Screw you in advanced for anyone who doesn't.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

squeeze box - the who
drop it like it's hot - snoop diggity dog + pharrell (if you want to be P.I.M.P.)
starman - david bowie (starting around 1:23 is the best)

7:32 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

Hmm I do like to be P.I.M.P. my wallet says so.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home