Friday, December 17, 2004

More Inventions.

I hear from people that the car radio information idea I had below actually exists. Sweet, I wonder for how long because I had that idea for awhile. Anyway, cool stuff but suck on these idea's I remembered:

Radio Information Continued: One of my original ideas behind the radio information idea was for this: Since the radio information already exists why not make a little thing for your computer or car radio, or ipod (anything with memory) that you can program the titles of songs you like and it will LEGALLY(maybe) store them for your future listening. I'm sure the RIAA would love this idea...suck it RIAA.

Bluetooth Caps: A small tranciever with variable attachments (usb, audio, telephone, whatnot) would plug into any existing wired device (mouse, keyboard, telephone) while another transciever would plug into the actual port on your computer or the wall. They would communicate with bluetooth technology to make any existing wired device a wireless device. BING! Oh, it would come with a rubber band or something to tie up the now useless cord.

Someday I will probably be like that crotchity old guy who actually invented the telephone but lost out to Alexander Bell and used in trivia on Jepordy. Or just the crazy crotchity old guy who invents the telephone 40 years after it already has been invented. Ahh, those will be the days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeopardy

12:53 AM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

damnit.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home