Monday, December 13, 2004

Sleep.

Some might already have known this but I recently tried to develop a new sleeping pattern where I would go to work at 5:45am, come back by 3:50pm and then sleep for 4 hours until around 8pm. That would eliminate what I call the boring hours of the day and allow me to stay up and party until 1:00am if needed and still get a pseudo 8hrs of sleep. I wanted the best of both worlds, no traffic, getting home early, and staying up late. After some testing I have found that it doesn't seem to work quite right yet. It might be attributed to the fact that I don't excercise and probably don't eat right (taco bell every day for lunch [2 soft taco supremes, beans without meat please.]) but I was pretty tired most of the day after work. Oh well, screw you sleep dept I do what I want.

Also, is it sad when you don't even have to talk to the taco bell workers because they know your order already? I kinda think it is but it sure makes it a hell of a lot easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home