Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

I just happened to be switching through the channels and stopped for whatever reason I caught the introduction to this cartoon show. I think the day has finally come where a random word generator spits out titles. It's a shame. People still wonder why kids have ADD now and although I actually have different theories about ADD, stuff like this cannot be healthy. At least back in the day of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, while the title was long and weird, the show was actually about teenage mutant ninja turtles. This title actually ends with a GO! Ridiculous.

Oh, I'm making a new show called "Ultra Bananna Strawberry Smoothie Fruit Force Squad Hello?"....haha as you can see, I'm eating fruit right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home