Tuesday, February 22, 2005

By the way.

As you can see I added a new poster, Tad, to the site so he could post the story below and anything else he wanted. If anyone else would like to become a guest poster just give me a holler. Also, my name is Ram, like CDROM... I don't think I've mentioned that before here. So don't be confused if it pops up.

Oh, also, as to the story below. Read it before this. I was the driver of one of the cars and what I remember is going to get the car and looking back seeing marco playing with matches. Once in my car with other people I headed back to the store to pick up marco and sean. To my surprise they were running quite fast towards me yelling "drive, drive". As we were making our exit we saw the then unidentified sedan coming in, luckily we were out of sight before the sedan actually got close enough to see what was going on. Even more amusing was the fact that it turned out to be vice principal, Mr. Silver. hahahahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ram its Jilly. Random, I know. A DeMarco led me to your blog, and I must say - the Video Update story is one of the funniest I've heard. I gotta get some more of those out of Taddy...

Anyways just saying whats up.. see ya later

9:36 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

Jilly! What up? Yeah there are a bunch, talk to tad.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home