Monday, February 14, 2005

I won't kill myself trying to stay in your life.

Another Valentine's Day...even though the modern holiday was pretty much invented by corporations, I was always a fan of it. This year is different as I will not be celebrating it and I'm not going to pretend like it's better that way. There used to be someone, who is still extremely important to me, in my life but not anymore apparantly; seemed like a lifetime ago. At least today will not cost me any money. Ahh, but I digress, yes, well move along, nothing more to see here.

4 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

You should buy something cool with the money you save. Like beer.

3:10 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

I bought frozen veggie burgers and one of those cheese and broccoli frozen meals.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll find this amusing:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/valentines/724a/

12:16 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

Haha, yeah I do.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home