Sunday, March 13, 2005

Bored.

Update: I also seemed to have made a little kerjigger that can automatically tell what I'm currently doing. I made it pretty ambiguous for now, only has 4 or so different types of things I'm doing, so most of time it will probably be just "Here doing something", it could say exactly what I'm looking at but that might be a little creepy. I can manually set it also.

Well if you noticed I put a little thing over in the sidebar there that lists the current song I am playing on winamp. Why you ask? I don't know, got bored and wondered if I could do it.

Oh, I don't really make "playlists" I just have all my music on one list, including some pretty crappy songs that I have collected over the years. If it looks like I'm listening to britney spears or something, reload the page and you will see that I've probably switched off of it. If it still says britney spears, well..shut up then.

Also, it will not work with IE right now due to security issues. Gotta work on fixing that. It will work with Firefox and you should use Firefox anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

damn you! stop making your blog cooler than my blog.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home