Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Holy Crap!

Sqaure One! Dun dun dun dun dun. Square One! Oh yeah, forgot that all aspects of singing are lost when typed. That math tv show was great. I used to watch it all the time, even in elementary school sometimes. Hmm maybe that's where we always watched it.

Who can seriously say they don't remember this: Angle Dance!

Hah I bet a lot of people actually, funny how it didn't seem weird at the time when I was 9. Now to find the palindrome song...

Also cool is how it feels to remember really old memories that you havn't thought about for a really long time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... Square One was one of my favorite shows as a kid (along with Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street and Reading Rainbow)! Whenever I mention Square One I just get confused looks ('What is she talking about??') I'm glad to know there is someone else out there with common childhood experiences...

7:37 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

I get the same looks. Here is a good website with other clips that I found after I saw that video. Here.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home