Thursday, April 21, 2005

Routine.

If your looking for something actually interesting to read right now, skip this and go here.

I'm not quite sure why but I easily into daily routines. I guess it cuts down on the amount of time I sit around thinking about what to do but it kind of annoys me. Once I find something comfortable I'll just keep on doing it until someone stops me. Can be a bad thing, trust me. Anyway, here is my current routine for weekdays that I have class. If anyone would like to stalk me that would be super.

Wake up - 8:40 or 9:20
Shower, Finish homework if due today, if any
Class - 10:00
Home - 11:00
Sit at computer, Watch ER, Judging Amy x2 - 11:00-1:40
(possibly do homework due today in between)
Class - 2:00-4:00 or 5:00
Profit

After class varied things can happen and I'm never one to turn down an invitation to do anything. And yeah, I know, I don't really even like Judging Amy but it's on after ER and I watch whatever the TV tells me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home