Thursday, July 14, 2005

Don't hate me.

So, two things. First of all, I won't give all the details because I don't think I want my full name arriving on the internet attached to this blog yet where it will be stored for all time. But I went to a bar trivia tonight where one of the questions happened to be what people of a certain religion, of which I was named after, have as their last name. I wrote it down (as it is my last name) and it turned out to wrong. I thought my life had been a lie. I don't follow the religion but I thought I had some very basic things down. Turns out the guy was wrong in that the name he was thinking of could be a middle or last name. So my life is not a complete lie. People I was with laughed heartily at me at the time.

Second of all, I had to visit a school lab today to use a scanner for scanning a take home exam that had to be submitted over the internet. I turned on a computer and scanned in the pages. Upon going to gmail to send the pictures to myself I find that the last user of the computer accidently forgot to log out of gmail. His mailbox was completely open to me. Turns out my friend recognized the name of the owner as a homosexual guy a year below him. Not wanting to lose an oppourtunity to have a good story I decided to browse through a few of his current inbox messages. Yeah, I know, it's not very ethical of me but I wouldn't do anything bad about it. It will have no effect on him at all, ever. It seemed like he used his email a lot and he apparantly used it for many different purposes...including hooking up with other guys. About the second email I looked at disturbed me so much I had to copy a brief part of the conversation and email it to myself through a generic hotmail account. I'm not going to post the conversation because that might give something away. Let me just say, gmail groups emails into conversations and there were about 5 emails in this conversation...and pictures were present. Disturbing. I logged him off after that second email and thats that. HAH. Don't hate me. I'm a good guy.

Oh wait, third thing. Walking home from trivia we saw this bum squatting in the middle of the sidewalk ahead looking shady. Of course I quietly snap a picture of him (turned out to be very crappy) right about the time he looks over. As I get closer I notice that it looks like hes jerking off or something but most of his back is facing me. He continued for a few more seconds and then stood up and walked past us staring at us..even when he was behind us. I feared he might stab me in the kidney but it was unfounded.


Shady jerk bum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home