Monday, January 08, 2007

New...post?

What? What is going on here? I seem to be posting something (not really TO anyone since no one reads this anymore)....Yep. I am definitely posting something...

So what has happened in the past 10 months since my last post? Many things. Now, of course I don't remember much (as I didn't post about it) but I left a bunch of notes in my brain telling me things happened. I don't leave very specific brain notes and I don't even feel like reading many of them. From what I can foggily remember and feel like mentioning, I made a cool senior design project (mDiet rules #1), graduated college, failed in going to europe (no one would go with me), got older by a year, obtained a large free bar for the old house, slacked around for a few months happily, lived on South Street, got a job, moved to Baltimore, dressed up as Hannibal from the A-Team for halloween, got into Hopkins grad school, obtained a sweet Garmin Nuvi GPS for christmas (the best object I own by far; I almost feel normal now in terms of directions), went to NYC for New Years, ate nachoes at Qdoba yesterday, and killed a bum.

Except for that last thing (which is only real in a pseudo-theory), the year was good and I feel somewhat different (read: older, wiser and lamer) than I did a year ago. Yes, as you may be asking, there are a few important/funny things I did not mention but hey, I don't want the internet knowing absolutely everything about me and I like to leave cryptic notes for myself in the future....(hello future self, did you ever find that golden penny you had?).

On another note, this blog does serve its' purpose. This new years I had wondered what I did the previous year and without this blog I would have never remembered. According to this post, I did nothing but win a 12$ scratch off. Good for me.

So, anyway, I had not planned on posting to this blog anymore but plans are for suckers. Maybe I will post sporadically now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mDiet like whoa. You're going to grad school becuase work sucks, right?

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home