Monday, February 06, 2006

Question.

Joanne solved the mystery and it was not from a movie. The song appeared in the television show, Veronica Mars. If she didn't get that, I don't think anyone would have solved the problem since I was thinking it was a movie. I hate having unsolved trivia like that bothering me.

------------
What movie had a sequence where the middle section of the song "Ventura Highway" by America was playing? 5 points to whoever figures it out. I think it was a somewhat serious movie like boogie nights or something with drugs....Oh, it might have been a motage possibly.

Listen Here
(#2 song, the part that I remember is the end of the sample)

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

I win! I'd like to thank unemployment for allowing me to sit around all day watching episodes of Veronica Mars.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home