Saturday, January 22, 2005

Ah morals.

So last night I go out to this bar with some people and there is a cover of $5. My roomate didn't have any cash on him so I pay his cover along with mine with a $20 bill. I give the money to the guy and he gives me back change of $25 (a $5 and a $20). So, I have just made $5 as well as payed the cover. I start walking away staring at the money in my hand and for whatever reason I decide to go back and point out the mistake. Something about karma or whatever. The guy appoligizes (for whatever reason) and give me the correct change. I was a bit bummed about being a moral person but I believe in what goes around comes around (to some extent). Sure enough, while eating dinner there, our waiter comes up to us and asks us if we want these two beers in his hands for free. I also got a whoopee cushion. I may not have made the $15 I would have if I kept the money but it was still cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoopee cushion?

2:02 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

That's another story all together...

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home