Saturday, January 15, 2005

New Ringtones.

Well, I decided to actually start making some and I got on a spree of sorts. So far I have added:

We've Been Had - The Walkmen
Whoever You Are - Geggy Tah
Dreadlock Holiday - 10CC
19-2000 - Gorillaz
5/4 - Gorillaz
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Zep
Bust A Move - Young MC
Drop It Like Its Hot - Snoop
Slow hands - Interpol
Istanbul - They might be giants
Jay's Rap - From movie
Misty Mountain Hop - Zep
Peanut Butter Jelly Time - Satan
Pump It Up - Joe Buden
Punk - Gorillaz
Start the Commotion - The Wiseguys
Whistle Stop - Disney Robin Hood Movie
Knight Rider Theme
Brothers gonna work it out - Chemical brothers

These songs just happened to have qualities that I thought at the time made interesting ringtones. If anyone has anymore ideas just tell me. It has to be about 25 seconds worth of awesomeness.

I feel sorry for people who have to pay for ringtones..suckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home