Monday, January 10, 2005

I won the lottery.

I won $5 from a $1 scratch-off. They make winning more sweet by making all 5 numbers be the winning number and $1 each so each time you scratch another you are more happy. I bet it is pretty funny watching me scratch off a winning lottery ticket and get so excited over $5. Is it me or is this story very boring? Blah, where's the scotch.

Who am I kidding, I don't drink scotch.

Speaking of money, I was just saying to someone how much money gets in the way of having fun, especially for college students. So, everyone send me their money and I will dispose of it for them.

(as I reread this I realize I actually started talking about scotch..and I would drink scotch easily if someone just gave it to me so I have no clue what I was talking about above....ah, today sucks. I might have to delete this pathetic post sometime)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home