Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Pope is Dope.

Today I was talking about going to Europe sometime within the next year and a half, and someone had the intruiging idea of wearing this shirt at the Vatican when I go to Rome.


I thought it was a really good idea and a good picture to have. To make sure I remember in the future I wrote myself a note that I will now keep in my wallet for eternity.

This is written with my "good" hand.
Oh, if anyone wants to come to Europe with me, do tell, it will be a grand adventure. I guarantee. I'm thinking about staying longer than a week and less than a month.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll come.

4:33 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

Nice, you and me anonymous all the way. Party. Seriously though, since you probably know me, contact me or something sometime somewhere somehow. We can start thinking about deciding to start some basic planning.

If you don't know me...that's a bit odd...we might have to get separate rooms.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in, too, even though you don't know me. Europe is cool and you're "frickin" hilarious. Who are you?

Oh yeah--if I non-seriously commit to this adventure, can you hook me up with a t-shirt?

Rebekah

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:47 AM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

Damnit, I definitely clicked the wrong button. Sorry about that last comment. Anyway, awesome, I have company. Plans will come eventually. As for the tshirts, unless you want to burgle an urban outfitters with me, I will only be getting a tshirt for myself. Also, burgle is a word. I just looked it up.

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home