Tuesday, January 25, 2005

T-Mobile Ridiculousness.

I call up Tmobile to try and avoid going through Amazon and this is the plan they come up with. I have to order the phone from Amazon with a new service plan from Amazon (somehow tmobile and amazon don't talk to eachother easily). Activate the phone and get a new number. Deactivate my current plan and get my current number switched in to that new number. They spent awhile trying to convince me I could not keep my old number but eventually they gave in and told me the truth, bastards. I don't see what the hassle is, I want the exact same plan and account, just a new phone provided by Amazon. This is the phone I'm getting. Pretty much the same as my old phone except different shape.

Anyway, while I was writing this I was making some popcorn downstairs the air popped way with this popcorn popper I got for christmas. I went upstairs and left it on while it was popping so it would melt the butter in the little dish (everytime I put it in the microwave I think the air pockets cause huge explosions). I notice after writing the tmobile stuff that I can't hear the popcorn popper anymore. I go downstairs and part of the cheap thing melted and it won't turn on anymore. I think some of the melted plastic fell into my popcorn too because this is tasting a little weird. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. T Mobile=the Devil because through telepathic waves they tried to kill you by making plastic drop into your popcorn so they won't have to give you what you want. Beware!!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

Hmm, yes, I do believe that....now.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home