Saturday, January 22, 2005

RIP - Phone.

Well, I killed my phone. I flushed the toilet after peeing and as I was putting the seat down my phone slipped out of my hoody pocket into the toilet. Poor, poor phone. This phone death was even worse than my previous phone's death where I took it into the ocean. At least my contract was up on this phone and I can get a new better free phone right away. Everything on my phone was recently backed up too so it's not too bad. I'm actually thinking of just getting the upgraded model of my dead phone here.

If anyone has any good deals they have come across tell me. I have gotten accustomed to having bluetooth on my phone as well as an infrared thing (I lost the remote to my televsion last week so I have been using my phone). I also like the memory card option as I have a 256 megabyte memory card that I got specifically for my phone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what you get for being a gentleman and putting the seat down

11:45 AM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

yeah seriously, maybe it's a sign.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home