Saturday, March 19, 2005

Hubcap Margaritas, Strippers, and Mental Asylums.

Well the title sums up last night. Started off with some light drinking, followed by some heavy drinking and nachos at a glorious place called Nacho Mamas in Canton, Baltimore. This is where I proceeded to drink an entire hubcap (ford brand) full of margarita, as seen below. Those four straws were all mine.

A lot of liquid.

After that adventure we somehow decided to head out to a strip club called Night Shift. For whatever reason we ended up actually going to a strip club called McDougles. I had been wondering, while drinking the margarita, what the etiquette/price was if I vomited on a stripper. When I actually got there I sobered up a bit, sort of, since I had never really been to a strip club before. After we stayed until near closing and I was introduced to the "lap dance" (gracious brian), we left for home. Unfortunatly, pictures were not allowed so there's nothing I can share. It was quite entertaining though, trust me.

On the way home we drunkenly decided to visit an abandonned asylum called Rosewood. I had already been there once before and I knew how freakin scary this place was. The people with me had not been there and when they walked into the first room, which is full of discarded old asylum bathtubs that look like they could be used for electroshock therapy, they were a bit creeped out. We walked a little bit in but they got too scared to continue and decided to come some other time. Wusses.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home