Friday, April 01, 2005

ABC Reality show at Drexel.

Apparantly this is why while I was walking to class on two occasions I got rammed out of the way by a running camera crew. There is some stupid reality show being filmed that involves a few students and their parents going back to school. Here is some info. I'm probably already in the background at least twice looking confused and angry but now that I know what is going on I might try to mess with it. Any ideas are welcome although the amount of footage they shoot is much more than is actually shown so I doubt anything I do will actually end being anywhere on TV, even if I am, my face would be blurred. Someone I know has a friend in one of the parent's classes and it must be pretty distracting with the camera crew sitting in on class. I heard that the producers sent out an email or something to all the teachers who have any of the reality tv students or parents and told them to be or make it dramatic. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home