Friday, March 25, 2005

Blind.

I appologize in advance. I find it fascinating how I, and apparantly guys in general, can completely miss all the drama occuring right around them that other people (girls) go through. I was at a party last night and the whole night seemed to go fine. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and hanging out. Only later after the party and the following day do I learn about all these happenings that apparantly some girls there went through. I'm not going to get into it but it's amazing how I didn't see any sign of it at all during the party. I thought it might have just been me and my cute, innocent, drunken naive attitude but I don't think so. Girls can always see it. So the moral of the story is, girls, if you have some drama happening or your not happy for whatever reason (especially if it deals with us in some way), make it very obvious because guys cannot easily pick up on these things. It would really help us out and probably make your life easier.

Also, some dude there (possibly named dimitri, as I have said before I am terrible with names of people I just meet) sang a song about me; I think while playing flipcup. Hah, I thought it was amusing. Here, I recorded it. Listen.

Hmm, I called my attitude "cute", thats kind of gay (see below)...oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home