Sunday, May 01, 2005

World's most inane comment.

Last night around 2am I was out in Old City with some people looking for a taxi to take us home. While trying to flag down a cab, a stretch SUV limo pulls up right near us and a group of around 14 drunk late 20ish guys who were nearby start getting in. I'm eating a slice of pizza at the moment and jokingly say the world's most inane comment.

"Hey (referring to my friends), I'm just gonna go with these guys."

Then all of a sudden I hear, "If you get into this car, I'm going to shove that pizza up your ass!" I look and see it's one of the dudes getting into the SUV. I respond with an obvious "What?" At this time, some of the dudes friends, who just know that yelling occured, try to join in. I just turn around not wanting to get me and my three friends beat up by 14 guys. After they all get into the car one of the guys opens the door and with a weird grin on his face starts giving us the middle finger. I wave them farewell and finish my pizza. It's just funny that I didn't even say something even remotely insulting. I could understand if I had said something somewhat insulting like "I'll just go with this group of gay men."

I did work out a quick mental plan that if the guy did come over and start something I would quickly kick him in the balls and elbow him in the face. At which point I would run with my friends towards the cops nearby before the 13 other guys came at us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home