Sunday, April 24, 2005

Weirdo.

When I wrote the stuffbox story below I was thinking how weird I was to keep all that stuff in my pocket back then. After thinking a little more I realized I still do that. Here are all the things currently in my inside jacket pocket seen here.

Inside the pocket is a pile of things. My foot is sexy.

First is my school schedule for reference. Not too weird..except its from a year and a half ago.

A rub on tatoo from crackerjack.

An Eagles ticket from December 19th,2004 against the cowboys. Odd, I've never been to an Eagles game. I really don't know where this came from.

A free Myachi from University of Penn's Spring Fling a few years ago. What's myachi? Joanne won this for me with her knowledge of WB television shows.

Two jokers from a deck of cards.

Two dollars. Nice.

You can't really see but this is my voter registration card from my hometown. The other side has personal info like my home address and the fact I'm an independant.

Two mardi gras bead necklaces from a King Cake. Can come in handy.

Random recipt from a beer distributer I think. There was another one from Wawa.

Homework and notes from Physics I and Calculus. At least two years old.
Lagrange multipliers, woo!

Food shopping list from almost a year ago. I got the wrong hotdogs :(

Movie ticket stubs from Matrix 2 and Life Aquatic.

"You have a potential urge and the ability for accomplishment."
I'm a weirdo.

3 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

I am the queen of the WB!!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, thats my fucking eagles ticket!!! seriously, how the hell did you get it?
-neddy

7:33 PM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

Oh yeah, you gave the ticket to me one night at your place.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home