Thursday, April 28, 2005

Triangle.

The student newspaper at Drexel University is called The Triangle. There is a section in the paper consisting of a random question asked to about 5 people and their responses, next to a picture of each person.

Today I was approached by a group of people from the Triangle, looking for someone to be in the section I explained above. The group I was with ran off for whatever reason but I agreed. The question was "C is for?" I thought it was a dumb question but whatever I'd amuse them with my quick wittedness. Of course the first thing that popped in my television soaked head was "C is for cookie. It's good enough for me." So I said that and they took a probably dumb looking picture with my hair blowing all around in the wind. I was a bit disappointed in myself for not coming up with something more clever. Later, I was trying to think of what else I could have said. Here are a few I tossed around while walking away.

"C is for me." - nah
"C is for cockroach, my favorite snack." - too confusing.
"C is for the letter after A. No wait that's B." - a little corny, still all right.
"C is for the letter I cut into your forehead." - wow, way too creepy and scary.
"C is for beer. Hold up, what was the question again?" - eh, maybe.
"C is for spelling stuff that sounds like cuh. Duh." - I should have said that.

So anyway, maybe next time I'll think of something good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have said "C is for shut the fuck up! i mean... ummm. CHICKENFUCKER!!!!!" and then ran away.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home