Saturday, July 23, 2005

Books again.

I almost bought a book today. There was one called "Fraud and Education", I think was the title. It was about how much cheating goes on in our society. Something like 80% of students in the top of their class cheat to get there. Ah, so true. It was 11$ though which I could not convince myself to spend.

On another note, I found a funny picture of myself from a party I went to a year or two ago. Hmm, this might be the first picture I have posted of myself. Seems kind of creepy. Oh well, if you would like to stalk me that would be super. Women only. No fat chicks.

Pimpin is hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger stuffbox said...

That's more of a case by case basis deal but I'm sure something can be arranged. Talk to my secretary....right..no secretary yet. Talk to Juan...my butler.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home