Monday, October 31, 2005

Sorry.

I appologize to the reader(s?) of this blog for not updating too much. I was actually scolded at Millersville for not updating. OK, so here are some updates, at least for the past weekend.

Went to a large corn maze near Millersville on Friday with a bunch of people. Froze my ass off but it was fun. Also, weirdly dislocated my jaw or something eating some frozen skittles in said corn maze. Hurt for a day and a half.

For that night and the rest of Halloween I was one of my heroes, Harry Potter. I thought, "Hey, I am always Harry Potter on the inside but this was my chance to be him on the outside too."
Nerdgardium Leviosa !

Harry Potter grabs boobs.

Did a party on Saturday and on the way home from somewhere in the city, Cleary also danced for a gay cabbie while in shotgun. Pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home