Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hmm, what to do.

So I am sitting here, bored, wondering what to do, noticing that I have not posted in a little while and realizing I have very little to post about. I hate being so bored that the idea of something interesting seems impossible. If I could be doing absolutely anything feasible of my choice right now I think it would still take awhile for me to think of something. Hmm, let us try, you and me. Um, ok... I really would like to................road trip. Yeah I think I could really go for a drive to somewhere unknown. Do some exploring. I would need someone else to come with as I don't have enough motivation to start such a trip for just myself. Ok, just so you didn't waste your time reading this post go here. Play the heaven game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home