Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Trash Balls and Religion.

Today a small discussion arose at lunch. I will try to restate it here but of course much is lost in translation. After getting my taco bell I went to sit with some friends who were already sitting down. It so happened that Paul and Brian picked out a lunch table that had a small pile of trash on it already. I had eaten my food and just had the taco wrappers and some napkins bunched into a ball of trash.

Me: I should just leave this trash ball on the table.
Brian: So start a pile.
Me: I am not one to start something like a trash pile, that's rude, but if someone did the dirty work for me I don't mind joining in. So look, theres already some trash on the table and when someone comes to clean that up they won't know if anyone else put their trash in there.
Brian: Ahh so, you're saying something like you wouldn't want to start a religion but you have no problem just joining one?
Me: Oh no, I would love to start a religion...I want to be the number one, the guy on the tippy top of them all! With all my underlings and such. (yes I said tippy, screw you)
Paul: So it would be a Pyramid scheme?
Me: Well, only to the outsiders. People on the inside will think its great.
Me: So you guys want eternal happiness or what?

Anyway, the moral of the story is join my religion for eternal happiness. Just worship me like a god and your good. Simple. Oh and I didn't leave the trash ball on the table, I just put it on Paul's tray. Though, again, I see no problem leaving the trash on the table if there is already some trash there.

Also start leaving comments if you have something to say. All 4 of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

You're funnier than me! No fair!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home