Monday, May 02, 2005

Lost toys.

UPDATE:
After pretty much going through the entire internet all I could find was the name of said toys and a small blurb about them. Here..GORGUTS!

It was quite a search. I'm pretty disappointed in the internet. Still looking for pictures if someone can find them.
--------------------------------------------------------

I have been scouring the internet for a specific set if toys I owned as a child. Why, you might ask? I don't know, I will respond. It's always odd when the internet doesn't seem to know something. You'd think out of the millions upon millions of people putting information on there about anything and everything, someone would have talked about the toys I was looking for or at least sold them on ebay.

They were baseball sized plastic toys that looked like rock formations but were actually monsters of some sort. They came with a tiny little person you could place on a specific spot in the rock formation. When you pressed a certain lever or button on the rock formation an arm or mouth would open up and grab or eat the little person. I got a bunch (about 10) of them, each with a different name, from KB Toys when I was a kid. They each came separatly in squarish boxes. If anyone knows what the hell they were called pleease tell me. They were not transformers or anything that transformed.

Here is a post by some guy who seems to have been looking for the same thing. At least one of the toys he was talking about seems like what I'm looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home