Monday, May 16, 2005

Veronica Mars.

Shut up. I'll get that out of the way up front. So most of you were probably like me if someone told you the show Veronica Mars is good. I didn't believe it either. The show is not only seemingly like one of those product placement teen O.C. type shows but it's on the UPN network, which is notoriously full of bad shows.

Well I made a deal with my friend Joanne. She already liked the show and was going to download every episode from this first season. She wanted me to watch it. I told her if she did download the entire season that I would watch the first episode with her. Well she downloaded the episodes and I watched the first one..and it was surprisingly decent. Decent enough that I watched the second one, then the third one. By this time I was hooked and the shows theme song "We Used to be Friends" by The Dandy Warholes was stuck in my head. Curse television! I probably would like most "crappy, popular" television programs if I gave them a chance. I'm weak like that.

Apply the "shut up" right about now.

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

Woo! Yay, I gotchaaaa.

I don't know if since you like Veronica Mars, you'd like most "crappy, popular" television shows since unlike VM most are crappy and popular. Our girl she's an outsider, you know, very unpopular and uncrappy.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home