Friday, August 05, 2005

Bedtime Rant.

I dislike how people say everything happens for a reason. Fate is bullshit. It is simply a comfort for those too afraid to realize life can be crappy for no particular reason, possibly forever. If you are one of those people, sorry man, that sucks. There is only now and what you make of it. Even though I don't believe in fate and people's false grasps for reason, I do believe in the "ignorance is bliss" principle so people should just continue doing whatever makes them feel best. I've unfortunatly already lost a good chunk of ignorance myself but I still got some left.


I don't really like ranting on my blog since I originally made this thing to hold my memories and the fact that ranting seems so sterotypical but eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home