Monday, August 22, 2005

Intellifit.

I was at a mall this weekend and saw a peculiar looking little "station" in between some kiosks. It had fancy looking monitors and a chamber in the middle. I saw a girl inside standing inside the chamber perfectly still while a machine rotated around her. I asked the woman operating the thing what was going on and she said the machine scanned your body and determined what size clothes you should wear depending on what brand the clothes are. All the information is stored on a credit card type type thing. Creeped out by the thought of being scanned by some sort of radiation I was hesitant at first. I then realized, "whatever." So I had to take out my cellphone, keys, and any large metal things. Whats really creepy is that they ask for your name, age, and email address. So not only do they have that, but they have a full body scan of you. I gave fake info so it wasn't really a problem.

And I got my card...whoopee.

Here is the website for intellifit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home