Monday, October 31, 2005

Passed Out People.

I was looking through the recent pictures on my phone, which, on a side note, I have weirdly not been using as much for pictures, and I noticed that I have a good amount (3) sets of pictures of people just totally passed out. Having pictures of alcohol induced passed out people by itself is not weird but out of only about the last 70 pictures, three separate sets of pictures is more than usual. I will share a few with the internet now. I also just noticed that the pictures are from three consecutive weekends.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I passed out, I think I just tripped over your American flag and fell down.

There's that Snapple bottle again!

12:14 PM  
Blogger greenbean the eccentric said...

passed out people are so fuckin funny looking. out of context you're just like, whyyy? so strange. mid motion they stopped.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home