Friday, December 09, 2005

Cube.


MobiBLU 1gb

I kind of really want this. I also don't want it for the following reasons:
1) I will lose it right away. Possibly instantly.
2) I usually must have as much space as possible. Other players have more than 1gb.
3) Don't like how it has a special usb cord. If I wanted to load something on/off I would have to carry that around.

I am one of the last people on earth to fall into the mp3 player craze. I always wanted one but never got down to actually buying anything. That being said, I always want all new gadgets so its nothing special that I wanted one. With the new Ipod nano, video and this thing I am being very tempted.

Damn, 9:30pm on a friday. I need to go somewhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

It comes in PINK. You should get the pink one and then lose it where I can find it.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$40 says it runs NetBSD.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home