Monday, December 05, 2005

Party.

So we had a house party on Saturday. Good times. I thought we successfully retained all of our property the next morning when I saw someone brought in the keg and tap but no. It turns out someone stole Cleary's ipod (which was being use for the music). So we are 0/2 for completely successful parties. (There is still a small chance the ipod was drunkenly misplaced somewhere)

The person responsible will hopefully be found and beaten as we know it must be one of the dozen unknown people who came with a friend of Cleary's.

Besides the stolen ipod the party was fun. I woke up the next morning in my bed not remembering how I got there. A lot of the party is a little foggy but based on stories from others it was entertaining. There were a few good stories involving me that I didn't recall. Hearing stories about what I did while inebriated is always very funny. I wish the sober me could actually hang out or watch the drunk me. That would be thoroughly enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home