Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Story for Now.

Alright, I just heard tonight that one of my friend's roommate made out with Donovan McNabb at a bar downtown after the Chargers game a few weeks ago. HAHA, awesome. I would tell a more detailed story were it not that I, for some reason, decided to try and drink two (2) Steel Reserve 40's tonight. Not recommended; it's hard for one man (besides superman or samuel l. jackson) to harness the power of the "high gravity" content imbued into each horribly deliciously horrible Steel Reserve.

While getting the first 40 I also purchased a slice of cheesecake; so on the walk home I had a 40 in one hand (no bag) and a slice of cheesecake in the other (with a big smile on my face from my purchases, of course). Why is that kind of funny? I don't know but it was.

Oh, yeah, I'm posting this at 4:36am because I kind of passed out on my bed for a few (6) hours. Ah, college, almost over. Oh well. Live it up while you can, right? Hey, that's one of my fake mottos (my other fake motto is "no fat chicks".) Well it's true though. Once college is over a somewhat more serious life has to take over. Although, I hope it is a really slow progression for me into "crochity old man who hates youth".

For those wondering right now about my real motto, it is "never say no to anything" (or "never say no to nothing" when I am feeling really grammatically impaired).

Wow, this is a quite a ramble. I think it actually details thought for thought of how my brain was working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home