Friday, December 02, 2005

Two things.

First off, I registered a domain name of my full name. I don't really know why but now, of all the people with the same name as me, I am number one in the eyes of the internet!

Second, for a project in school I had to make up a fake business. So I picked an actual business I would want to exist. Here is a demonstration website I set up for my company BeerNet.Com (I know the domain name is already taken in real life.) Someone please make my dream a reality. Oh, most of the links don't work on the site and you can only click on coors light.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I speak for more than just myself when I ask "Where's the Natty Boh???"

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I speak for more than just myself when I reply, "In the trash where it belongs!!!"

ooo damn in yo face!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this "Sara" who knows nothing about beer? She speaks as one who has never tasted the cleanest beer in America.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home