Sunday, November 13, 2005

80's Songs.

I am a fan of many types of music and today and noticed that my collection of 80's music was somewhat slim (I didn't have that song "You Spin Me Right Round"). To fix this problem I listened to a 6CD Boxset called Best of the 80's. I like a lot of 80's songs so I was expecting this boxset to contain many if not most of my favorites. Damn was I wrong. If this boxset was an actual representation of 80's music, wow, 80's music sucked. Out of the 110ish songs, there were probably less than 10 that I actually tolerated and even then, maybe only 1-3 that I was really looking to get. I know there were a lot of good 80's songs so whoever made this "best" of the 80's should go straight to huey lewis's place and get punched in the face by billy idol (I assume all 80's musicians hang out together in a shack somewhere).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON!!! I hate the fucking 80's!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home