Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Damn the man.

I think I've decided against posting any Vegas stories, I'll just say it was drunken and fun, the most fun I've had in many a day. They are more stories that you had to be there for...mostly. What happens in Vegas...something something. Ah, yeah I know, whatever, I used to be such a nice guy.

Blah, as for the past weekend stories and the bachelor party I don't feel like wording entertaining story style so I'll just bullet point it.

Weekend
-Had interesting conversation about making special paper with seeds in them for hallmark type cards. They could then be planted to grow flowers. I learn now that they apparantly already exist.

-Good discussion about creativity. Even when I was trying to be creative the girl I was talking to completely destroyed me with her creativity.

-While driving in a cab some girls seen in another cab driving next to us started passing a 151 bottle to Chris. I was surprised the cab drivers agreed to "follow that cab and get as close as possible", awesome. Chris and I followed them to a bar. We ended up walking home. Still fun.

Bachelor Party
-The driver was 70 years old and didn't know where he was going. I tried to take a picture of him with a really long nose hair sticking out. Camera phone failed me.

-I tried to ask a fat girl if she was pregnant but was quickly and unfortunatly silenced. (she was probably pregnant)

-At the second strip club we went to, 4 girls came in celebrating one of their 20th birthday's. 2 of them got on stage with 2 strippers and proceeded to get topless and pretty into it. Brian and I had a good time.

-Paul the bachelor got really drunk and had a good time.

-I woke up shivering, drunken on the floor in the corner. I had fallen asleep on an air duct. Terrible. Was still intoxicated driving home from baltimore at 2pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

LOL How fun! :)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home