Saturday, June 18, 2005

Great Site.

http://gorillamask.net

Has loads of hillarious videos.

As a side note to many who I've talked to and wondered about last weeks Family Guy dealing with the "you've been kicked in the nuts" portion. Its from THIS. I'm amazed I was not able to keep up with a pop culture reference.

As another side note. I was talking to someone yesterday who happened to inform me about Tom Cruise proposing to Katie Holmes in front of the Eiffle Tower (i dont care if i mispell anything). Worst part was I already knew. It's sad how much I know about pop culture. I blame it on the internet which I addictively read. News sites such as fark and drudgereport have legit news but legit news now days is made up of a lot of pop culture. The Tom Cruise thing came up again with another friend later that day. Information about pop culture is the junk food of knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home