Thursday, June 30, 2005

Woo.

I wake up all early for class after an unexpected night of drinking and partying at my next door neighbors who I didn't know until I walked by the house at 12:30 at night. I was on my way home ready to go to sleep when someone from highschool I hadn't seen in awhile saw me and "convinced" me to play some beer pong. If there's anything you should know about me, I make it a point to not turn down offers to do anything. After some beer pong domination and yada yada yada I get to sleep at 3:30am.

Anyway, I wake up after after an unsatisfying sleep at 9 for my class at 9:30, put on pants and head on my way to class. I get to class at 9:30 and the teacher has not yet arrived. Come 9:40, no teacher. I go to sleep for 10 minutes, wake up at 9:50 and no teacher still. The entire class was there just sitting so I decided to go home and sleep. Not wanting to be that guy who gets screwed if by chance the teacher shows up soon (the class is an hour and a half), I also decide to take the rest of the class with me. So I stand up, declare class as over, tell everyone to follow me and start walking out. Like the pied piper the entire class follows me out. Success.

And now here I am, eating chedder cheese and mustard, ready to go to sleep until 2. Chedder cheese with mustard (good stuff, no yellow crap) on it somehow works for me. I found this out yesterday. I am a simple man.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Hey there, I like your blog. You're a very enjoyable read.

I had a similar experience once - met some neighbors walking around my complex in the middle of the night and we started drinking together. But it was that cheap 7-11 wine. OMG, the next day I was SO sick.

Stay away from 7-11 wine.

11:28 AM  
Blogger stuffbox said...

bah, here in pennsylvania wine and liquor can only be sold in early closing state run liquor stores. damn, what i would give for cheap 7-11 wine....hmm i guess about $5.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheddar easy cheese on lime Tostitos.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home